“The referee just blew the final whistle, camera focused on Wenger who raises his arms in happiness, and in the background Sagna, Mertesacker and Koscielny simultaneously fall down on their knees and look to the heavens, cause they just ended a 9 year drought. What a moment”.
I took a photo every 2 minutes over the span of about 2 hours at a 20 second exposure and animated it all together! This 2 second loop was the result!
Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho
holy fuck you can actually see how the earth turns by paying attention to the stars
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact